Thursday, July 11, 2013

Missing You

"I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." 
-Vita Sackville-West 

"You get a strange feeling when you're about to leave a place, like you'll not only miss the people you love, but you'll miss the person you are now at this time and place because you'll never be this way ever again." 

"Missing someone isn't about how long it has been since you have seen them or the amount of time since you've talked.  It's about that very moment when you're doing something and wishing they were right there with you." 

"Tu me manques"

"Love reckons hours for months and days for years
and every little absence is an age."
-John Dryden 

"A song can take you back instantly to a moment, a place, or even a person.  No matter what else has changed in you or in the world, that one song stays the same, just like that moment.  Which is pretty amazing, when you actually think about it."  -Sarah Dessen 

"The scariest thing about distance is you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget about you."
-Nicholas Sparks 

"Funny how a melody sounds like a memory, like a soundtrack to a July Saturday night."
-Springsteen by Eric Church

"Oh these times are hard and they're making us crazy, don't give up on me baby"
-For the First Time by the Script

Miss me terribly, 
Think of me often, 
And know no matter where you are,
You always carry a piece of my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment