Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dreams for the Future

Dreams for the Future/Bucket List

  1. Aggie Ring
  2. "Mug down" at Midnight Yell
  3. Walk under the Century Tree with the one
  4. Visit Alaska/Ride in a dog sled 
  5. Go to a horse race 
  6. Ride horses on the beach 
  7. Learn to think in French 
  8. Keep a good GPA throughout college and possibly get my masters 
  9. Figure out what I want to do with my life and then find a career I am passionate about.  
  10. The perfect surprise proposal that completely takes me off guard at which point he says the words "(my name), will you marry me?" and maybe some sweet words leading up to it.  
  11. Travel to Rome and Ireland and hopefully Greece
  12. A lovely wedding (of course)
  13. Live in a lovely two story house with a wrap-around porch in the middle of the country with lots of land and animals and the big open Texas sky, a place for my children to grow up
  14. Remain close to my family and God 
  15. Always remember to realize that happiness can come from anywhere no matter where life goes 
  16. Love with an abandon that lasts for a lifetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment